Meet Teddy

Monday, January 26, 2015 9:11 pmUnknown

This is Teddy


He's my little 11 week old Pomeranian puppy


He's very playful,


very dramatic,


and very lazy - and I mean really lazy 




He's been with me for almost a month and he's definitely brought so much life to our household. 

Every morning at 6 he wakes up my mum to tell her he has to pee and every night at 6 he runs to me to tell me it's dinner time. It's exceptionally cute when he sticks his tongue out and jumps on me to lick my face. 

Sometimes he farts in his sleep, and it's hilarious because he doesn't know where the sound came from and he wakes himself up. He also gets the hiccups from time to time, and it makes no noise, so it just looks like he's sitting and jiggling. When he's too excited, if he's not careful, he runs into walls or he slips on one of his toys and rolls over.

He's always naughty and cheeky and curious, always smelling his own pee and climbing things when he shouldn't. He likes to chew on everything he can get his teeth on - i.e. paper, blankets, hair, the legs of chairs, ... me, which makes it especially difficult because he's stubborn and won't stop biting. Training him to pee in one spot has be hard. We want him to pee in the bathroom, and usually he gets there, but sometimes he's just too lazy and ends up pooping in my room.

As for tricks he can sit, shake hands, roll over, jump up the stairs, and play hide and seek. We're working on playing fetch because most of the time he can run after the ball, but he comes back empty handed.

Currently, he's playing hide and seek with my mum - it's extremely entertaining because he waddles instead of walks.

I'll be posting about his milestones and I hope as I do, he comes to love me more and more.

Thanks for meeting Teddy.



0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form